We do not store Credit Card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Clean Shaven Limited do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on this shopping site where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. If you select the ‘Remember Me’ Option in the checkout, a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. If you turn off cookies, you will be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Credit Card details are not stored by us as they are processed by Barclaycard Merchant Services via a secure server
Clean Shaven Limited (a company registered in England) is responsible for processing any personal information you provide to this site and as such we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. The purpose of this statement is to set out the principles governing our use of personal information we may obtain about you. By entering such information and sending it to us and by registering as a member you agree to this use.
1. If you wish to register your interest in this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details and details of items you wish acquire. In addition, even if you do not register as such, we may gather information such as your domain name, IP address, browser system used and sites visited prior to ours and supplement the information we obtain from you with information we receive from third parties. We will store this data and hold it on computers. We will use this data to fulfil any agreements with you and generally to improve and to monitor this site.
2. Information that you provide or that is obtained by us will be used by us for assessment and analysis (e.g. credit scoring, market, customer and product analysis, compiling and updating), to enable us to review, develop and improve the services we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may inform you (by e-mail, telephone, mail or otherwise) about products and services (including those of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive details through our own and/or any other organisation’s marketing programme you can easily opt-out of receiving such further marketing by notifying us at any time by e-mail or mail.
3. We may give information about you (on the understanding that such information will be kept confidential) as follows:
(a) to employees and agents of Clean Shaven Limited to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by or through Clean Shaven Limited now or in the future;
(b) to collection agencies and lawyers for the purpose of collecting debts on your accounts;
(c) to credit checking agencies;
(d) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
(e) if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
(f) unless we have otherwise received notification from you under paragraph 2 above, to other organisations for the purposes of them or other parties informing you by e-mail, telephone or mail of products or services which are considered may be of interest to you.
5. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
6. You have the right to receive information about the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) we maintain on you upon payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
7. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
9. Please note that all products and services are supplied subject to our standard terms and conditions set out elsewhere on our website.